Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Eat Right Nutrition - Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- HON Health on the Net Foundation
- Micronutrient Information Center - A source for scientifically accurate information regarding the roles of vitamins, minerals, phytochemicals (plant chemicals that may affect health), and other dietary factors, including some food and beverages, in preventing disease and promoting health.
- MEDline Plus Nutrition - Covering health, medications, and supplements, as well as tools and videos on nutrition.
- National Library of Medicine databases - The world's largest biomedical library, NLM maintains and makes available a vast print collection and produces electronic information resources on a wide range of topics that are searched billions of times each year by millions of people.
- NIH - Department of Digestive Diseases & Nutrition (DDN)
- Nutrition Assistance Program - USDA
- Nutrition Facts
- PUBmed - Comprises more than 25 million citations for biomedical literature with links to full text articles.
- The Center for Science in the Public Interest
- USDA - Food and Nutrition Information Center (FNIC) - From the start, FNIC has strived to serve the professional community (including educators, health professionals, and researchers) as well as consumers by providing access to a wide range of trustworthy food and nutrition resources from both government and non-government sources.
- World Health Organization - Global database on Implementation of Nutrition Action (GINA)
- Dietary Guidelines for Americans - 2015-2020
METABOLISM & NUTRITION - PART 1
METABOLISM & NUTRITION - PART 2
(Check out in the library)