Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
STEP ONE - START YOUR SEARCH
- Use the search bar to type in an author, subject, title, or phrase.
- Notice how as you type, it predicts possible searches for you!
- Once you type in your search terms, either click enter or select Subject, Title, or Author.
STEP TWO - NARROW YOUR SEARCH
- Use the 'Narrow Your Search' tools on the left side of the screen to refine your results.
- In this example, I will narrow the results to only show me books BY Julia Child rather than books ABOUT her.
STEP THREE - REQUEST A BOOK
- Click on a title to view more information about the book.
- You can read a summary as well as view information such as publisher, printing date, and physical description.
- You can also see the book's call number and availability.
- If you would like to check out this book, stop by the library and a librarian can help you find it. Or you can click 'Place Request' to have it set aside and held for you.