Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
WHAT IS INTERLIBRARY LOAN?
Kendall College, along with libraries all over the world, participate in Interlibrary Loan. ILL is a cooperative effort to provide articles, books, and other materials to researchers, students, and faculty.
Here are some things to keep in mind:
- Some materials may be difficult to obtain, including bestsellers, textbooks, books recently featured on TV talk shows, genealogical materials, special collections, rare books, expensive materials, or fragile items.
- Loan periods for returnable items obtained through ILL vary widely due to different circulation policies throughout the United States and worldwide. Check the due date when you receive your item and make a note to return it in time. To inquire about renewals, contact ILL directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Distance Learners may be eligible for our book shipment service. Please contact the library for more information.
Finding Interlibrary loan materials is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
1. Start Here - Click on the WorldCat link to begin.
2. Search for Materials - Use the search bar to find a book. Select your book from the list of results.
3. Request Materials - Request the item by submitting a form with your contact information. We will email you when the item arrives!