Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
STEP 1: SIGN IN
- Click on the WorldCat link. If you are off campus you will need to sign in with your Kendall username and password. If you are on campus, skip to the next step!
- After you sign in, you will be redirected to the OCLC homepage.
STEP 2: SEARCH FOR MATERIALS
- Use the search bar to find a book.
- You can do an advanced search to help limit your results.
- Use the options on the left hand side of the screen to narrow down your search results.
- Select your book from the list of results.
STEP 3: REQUEST MATERIALS
- Once you find the item you would like to order, click the red 'Request Item' button.
- Complete the form with all of your contact information.
- We will email you when the item arrives!
LIBRARY QUESTIONS? PLEASE ASK!